Shipping & Returns
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope you will be delighted with your purchase. However, if you need to return a purchase, please do so within 14 days, ensuring that the item returned is unused and in perfect condition for a refund or exchange. Please allow up to 14 working days for your return to be processed.
We regret that we will not be able to refund postage or courier costs.
Please note that returned parcels remain your responsibility until we have received them. We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in postage. For peace of mind, you may like to send the goods via a recorded delivery service that offers insurance to the value of the goods being returned.
If you contact us quickly after placing your order we will always try to accommodate you. We can cancel your order as long as production on your item hasn’t begun/the item hasn’t been dispatched. Unfortunately, if manufacturing has already begun, changes will not be possible.
All products are shipped from the U.K.
Tableware, home décor and furniture:
- Orders are typically shipped next day.
- We endeavour to be as eco-friendly as possible. We package tableware, home decor and furniture orders in re-used cardboard boxes and fill the gaps with recyclable paper, reused bubble wrap and reused cardboard boxes wherever possible. You can either reuse the packaging yourself, or put it in the recycling bin.
Braumhaus table linens:
- Please note that all of our Braumhaus table linens are made to order. As such, it takes us time to cut, sew, press and package your order. Braumhaus products are ethically made in in the U.K. All Braumhaus linens are made in-house which means we oversee every stage of production and can ensure the highest quality. We sew our products beautifully in the hope that you will enjoy using them for many years to come.
- Braumhaus table linens will be attractively wrapped in tissue paper, perfect as a gift for someone special, or just for yourself 🙂
- We aim to ship your Braumhaus table linen order within 2 weeks of the order being placed, but during busier periods it may take us a little longer.
- We understand that sometimes you need your order in a hurry, so please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Shipping costs are determined by weight and parcel size.
All parcels are tracked.
UK parcels are usually (but not always) sent via Royal Mail, Signed for.
International parcels are usually (but not always) sent via Royal Mail Tracked International.
Unfortunately, there are a small number of items which we cannot ship internationally due to their size and/or fragility.
For larger parcels we may use a courier service.
Very occasionally, some postcodes may carry a surcharge for delivery. We will contact you once you have placed your order, if this is the case.